- Clinical benefit — improved patient outcomes
- Physician / provider benefit — easing, speeding or enhancing the delivery of patient care.
- Hospital / medical facility benefit — improving the bottom line
- Third-party payer benefit — lowering the overall cost of care
With two patents to date covering 66 claims providing comprehensive intellectual property protection, RFPi is commercializing proprietary blood-flow imaging devices that we anticipate will:
- Improve clinical outcomes for patients, lessening discomfort and stress.
- Benefit surgeons by integrating views of physiologic circumstances during procedures in real time – without procedure disruption or without requiring patient contact.
- Reduce costs for hospitals by reducing readmission rates for post-surgical complications.
- Objectively measure outcomes, providing third-party payers with quantifiable performance data.
RFPi’s imaging technologies are differentiated from existing modalities — such as X-ray, CT and MRI — thanks to speed of real-time analysis, ease of use and safety.
To learn more about investment opportunities in RFPi, contact Jeff Basham.